Terms and Conditions
OUR REFUND POLICY
Read carefully before making your purchase.
Given that the preparations and resources dedicated for a given program—which are directly dependent on the participant headcount—refunds will not be given. Therefore, we encourage registrants to be clear about their decision to attend a program before making any payment.
All queries should be addressed to email@example.com.
Policy Subject to Change without notice. Please check for updates
All participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to arrive on time at the program site. By registering for the program they understand and agree that the Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center will not be liable for any travel or flight arrangements that participants have made on their own and will not be responsible for any loss resulting from cancellation or changes in international gateways or travel dates. If the program is cancelled for any reason, the participants will be responsible for altering their travel plans accordingly and for any costs that result from such changes.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Nithyananda dhyanapeetam temple and cultural center makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Nithyananda dhyanapeetam temple and cultural center SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CHANGES HAS BEEN ADVISED.
Void Where Prohibited/ Geographic Limitations:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center reserves the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
In the event of litigation both parties agree that the law of State of California shall apply and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of State of California. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
What information does Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center collect?
Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center collects the Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide the information to us or that is given to us by various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) and co-organizers that have your permission to share your Personal information. *Personal information* means your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and email address and may include your program registration and donation preferences. We do not collect credit or debit card account numbers through our website.
How Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center uses the Personal Information
1. We use your personal information to respond to process online payments and fulfill requests for products and services including: Sending information about the activities of Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center.
2. Sending you our e-newsletters, promotional offers about our products.
3. Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations and program registrations
4. Completing your purchases and program registrations
5. Completing your donations
When we disclose personal information to others
1. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center does exchange Personal information with various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) in India and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center’s programs and events and other enriching programs and events..
2. We use personal information to send promotional offers about our services, offerings and programs.
3. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center’s mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
4. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and procedures to protect personal information
1. Individuals who wish to register online for our programs and events are allowed to register online using the Register button on our website by providing their name, address, email id, and telephone number.
2. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center limits access to your Personal information to those persons that are required to fulfill the requests for information, services or products. Your Personal information is protected with access only to those selected and authorized persons.
1. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center does not knowingly collect Personal information about or from persons under the age of 13.
2. We do not sell or market products or services for purchase by children.
3. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center website does not collect any Personal information from children who visit our site. Nor is any personal information collected from IP addresses, log files or other backend systems. Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple and Cultural Center may collect certain aggregate data, such as the number of users who visit the Web site, and may share that data with other sites owned and operated by associated organizations.
Amendment of Policy